Landmine Monitor 2002
List of appendices to the Landmine Monitor Report 2002.
The entities contributing to the appendices of this report do not necessarily endorse the rest of the Landmine Monitor Report and they are in no way responsible for other material contained in this report. Likewise, Landmine Monitor does not necessarily endorse, nor does it take responsibility for the accuracy of, material included in the appendices.
Click on link to view:
- UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF)
- UNITED NATIONS MINE ACTION SERVICE (UNMAS)
- UNITED NATIONS OFFICE FOR PROJECT SERVICES
- EUROPEAN COMMUNITY
- ORGANIZATION OF AMERICAN STATES
- INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS
- GENEVA INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR HUMANITARIAN DEMINING
- SURVEY ACTION CENTER
- RESOLUTION ADOPTED BY THE UNITED NATIONS GENERAL ASSEMBLY
- CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF THE USE, STOCKPILING, PRODUCTION AND TRANSFER OF ANTI-PERSONNEL MINES AND ONTHEIR DESTRUCTION
Click here for details on the Working Groups consulting in 2002.
Click here for a list of contributors.
Click here for our acknowledgements.
Click here for a table of the abbreviations and acronyms.