We will add more country translations as they become available. Should you have in your possession translations not listed here please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main document translations are listed in the table below, country report translations are listed by language at the bottom.
Arabic French Portuguese Russian Spanish Other Major Findings (0,1 Mb) Resultats cles Principais Descobertas Principales hechos Italian Key Developments (0,3 Mb) Principales desarrollos Executive Summary (1 Mb) Synthèse Sumário Executivo (1,1 Mb) Resumen
(2,2 Mb): Microsoft Word Document : PDF/Adobe Acrobat Reader documentSome of the languages using non-latin alphabets will only be available as PDF, meaning they should display and print on any system having Acrobat Reader installed. Until they are available in HTML/web format the other languages will be listed with a link to MS Word or PDF documents.
Arabic country reports
French country reports
All francophone africa country translation by Club International pour la Recherche de la Paix-CIRP, Cameroun, done as part of separate regional publication "Mines Antipersonnel Rapport de situation 2002 dans les pays francophones d'Afrique au sud du Sahara". Excepting the reports for Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius and Seychelles which were done by Ban Landmines Working Group (Mauritius).
- Belgique (translation provided by Handicap International - Belgium)
- Burkina faso
- Le Burundi
- Comoros/LUnion des Comores
- Congo (République démocratique)
- Congo (République Populaire)
- Côte d'Ivoire
- France (translation provided by Handicap International - France)
- La Republique Centrafricaine
Portuguese country reports
Russian country reports
- None available
Spanish country reports
- Colombia (Translated by CCCM)
See country reports from the 2001 report translated into Spanish
- Azerbaijan - Azeri (As PDF - 136 Kb) - Translation provided by Azerbaijan Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Belgium - Dutch (translation provided by Handicap International - Belgium)
- Bosnia - Bosnian
- Burma/Myanmar - Burmese (PDF - 225 Kb) (Translation provided by Nonviolence International, South East Asia)
- Czech Republic - Czech (translation provided by "People in Need")
- Greece - Greek
- Nepal - Nepali (PDF - 0,35 Mb) (translation provided by Nepal Campaign to Ban Landmines)
- Poland - Polish
- Turkey - Turkish (translation provided by Campaign for a Turkey Without Mines)